ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have never been so scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Alreet peeps, so I have taken the plunge & decided to get the vee's alloys refurbed at pristine alloys. I have never been so stressed getting her on those bloody axle stands! :eek: Its horrible! :(

So I have her on four axle stands, two trolly jacks, two clio jacks on the sills & four old steelies underneath with wood on top make up the gap! I was so scared! :eek:

Hurry up with my wheels please!!!!

P.s Can you laquer callipers?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PMSL. Hero.

You can laquer callipers. But V6 callipers can only be laquered with the tears of baby dolphins and frankincense.

Mountune Tractor
If this is the scariest thing that's ever happened to you then you ought to consider yourself lucky. Jesus.

LY R26
lol i was expecting something like "Ive just been took for a ride in an ariel atom" or something similar. booo hisssss

Mini Cooper S
lol i was expecting something like "Ive just been took for a ride in an ariel atom" or something similar. booo hisssss

Now that was f**king scary!!

34684_407802387948_661697948_4560658_2065845_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._407802387948_661697948_4560658_2065845_n.jpg

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
better to be safe than sorry! Nothing wrong with the wheels really, only slight curbing on one.

TBF it's a bit of a bless really. Only a woman would be worried about sitting a 1500kg car on four axle stands that are probably rated at 2000kg, meaning they'd fail at somewhere near 2600kg. Women eh? f**king retards ;) x

LOL ok, so looking after an engine, and modifying the car is the same as not daring to jack it up? I know where you're coming from, but that would have been more in context in another thread ;)

Not a 320d
I dont like roast pork. Some people do though.

In my opinion, its okay to look after you car and detail it. But it is a car at the end of the day. Not a pork joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.