ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have to admit i like it..Mini coupe

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Someone on ED38 spotted this in New York. I actually like the look excusing the shite colour combo -

IMAG0719.jpg

IMAG0720.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They'll be everywhere soon then you'll be sick of them.

Black all round would maybe look okay. More subtle.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I quite like it too :eek:

Some major arch gappage going on there, though.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
WTF have BMW done. However people will buy it because it says MINI on it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I dont quite know how is a mini no..

Certainly alright "for da bitches" in my eyes.

I can only assume that the "styling" is a result of a competition held in a Bavarian special school involving some crayons.

Listerine & Poledo
I'd rather a Renault Wind than that.

Did the planning team just see a COoper that had been rolled and think
"yeah, caving the roof, that's a great idea, tossers worldwide will beat themselves raw / gush themselves dry over this!"

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
It looks like its wearing a badly coloured toupé.

Looks rediculous compared to the normal hatchback.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Quite quirky to look at but somewhere along the line someone is going to do one that is the right colour and with the right wheels and drop which is going to look stunning...

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Thats terrible - its almost like someone purposefully designed it to look disabled

What I don't get is, why? From what I can tell it's just a normal mini with less headroom/boot space and an ugly roof. What's the point of it?

That is the hot version, it looks gash tho. 0 - 60 times are impressive though in roughly just over 6 seconds and with 210bhp.

Merc
TG i think reported that the roof had been designed to look like a baseball cap been worn backwards! That says a bit about the designers. The green one looks awful but I think a spoiler and a cool colour combo and peoples views on it maybe diff.