ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I sat and looked for three days down my culdisac the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2005 Clio 182
But nobody came by in their Clio. I looked and looked yet nothing appeared. Where are you all? You in your little nippy cars. I sat at the top so I could look all the way down my road at any possible clio drivers. I want to wave at you and have you wave back. And then you'll come inside for a cup of coffee and beans. And we will enjoy every minute and talk about tyres and beesting aerials. My dog will come in and sniff your leg and it'd be marvellous. I'd be the happiest person on the planet if that happened. My fisturgle planet scrudilenter isn't working today. So we'd have to chebangletize the silophisticant demoninthistemic arterialator until the banchetleyc franchesistimence ceased to abhorr the effects of the fisturgle planet scrudilenter. Wait! I've found the problem. It was a loose washer.

2005 Clio 182
I have a loose washer because I clearly have a nut loose, too! I'm.not weird. Just different... stop by for coffee and beans ladies and gentlemen...

2005 Clio 182
I'm not going to stab someone. I have no will to be incarcerated for the rest of my days for stabbing someone I meet from the forums. If you don't want beans I've got other delicious tea-friendly foodstuffs. Enchiliadingzas? Strawberry flavoured. Pop on over folks. You won't be dissapointed, I also have an oil leak so it'd be constructive too. Its running down my face as we speak. I think its the head, its loose. Or the rubber thingy that does that thing we all think is something .

2005 Clio 182
My girlfriend just bought a black abarth 500 actually. I've asked for a machine polisher for Christmas so keeping it tidy will be easier............. first and last black car for this callsign that's for sure! Giloposlyctismylasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.