ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I think im ill

RB 197 fatty
Im a racing blue 197 owner....................... and i want a red 200

am i ok, how long do you give me? I hated them at first but since seeing one in the flesh....... well. I dunno. i need to lay down for a bit, wet flannel over my brow. Im a confused naive fella.

11k9ji.jpg

:S

Don't do it. Switch to an ugly car that's otherwise the same except lower gear ratios? Nein!

Hideous details. So many conflicting lines and fit issues. Styled by Stevie Wonder.

RB 197 fatty
Don't do it. Switch to an ugly car that's otherwise the same except lower gear ratios? Nein!

Hideous details. So many conflicting lines and fit issues. Styled by Stevie Wonder.

roy totally agree with ya, but i drove one other day....and i hat to eat my own words ....it felt alot lot better. I dunno, im a sucker for new stuff. was almost convinced by the misses to buy a sl55 AMG other week too. Id looked a right c**t head in that!

You want that colour to go with your hair ;)

ohhhhh.....look who it is! no where to be seen for weeks then rolls in shouting the abuse!

....well, not so long untill your hair matches your car is it...... silver fox!:rasp:

Well fair play. No doubting that they are awesome. Super ugly though. If you can live with that then you're a winner.

RB 197 fatty
Well fair play. No doubting that they are awesome. Super ugly though. If you can live with that then you're a winner.

nah i cant, that front end does look like what came out of the mrs mouth this morning after a whole day of drinking yesterday!

im not getting one. youv sorted me out. im better now. thanx roy. love you xxx

Nicely put old boy

just read your other thread....didnt realise she had gone.....should never had parted with her really,

now stop being a pussy and get a 197!!!!!!!:approve:

Clio 1970000000
Yes you are ill but then I must be too coz that 200 looks nice :eek:

I shall be keeping my 197 though :approve:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Stick with the 197, the 200 is just a newer uglier 197

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
Why not "wrap" it in blue?

Then you can always go back to red whenever your ready and saves the hassle of buying and selling

Renaultsport 200
Stick with the 197, the 200 is just a newer uglier 197

I was as stupid as this once, then after driving one, I couldn't continue with the 197.

I thought we were all over comments like this tbh :sleepy: I am, and I was a hardened hater.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
To be fair i havnt drove either....

Is there really that much different?

Renaultsport 200
To be fair i havnt drove either....

Is there really that much different?

Yes they are. The 197 was utter gash in the morning, and while the 200 is no F1 car it is far superior.

It holds the road car better than the 197

The low down improvement in torque is a godsend.

The faster steering rack is a godsend.

Despite what people say about the looks, the 200 is better end of. I had a 197 for two years and it looked the nuts, but I parked it next to a 200 and it looked dated.