ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** i think my amps just died**

ive gota bit of a problem with my amp, in as much as its stopped working completely. i have checked the fuses and where the little L.E.D is supposed to show either green or red it has no colour at all. i havent altered any of the connections for many months and all the terminals are wired correctly, i no its not the sub that gone as i have checked the amp on another speaker.

what do you guys think has happened, am i right to fear the worst or can it be easily solved?

dont think it has got hot as it is boxed and out of direct sunlight, if it did have a safety cut out how could i tell and are these easy to reset??

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

it normally takes about 20-30 min on mine and then it resets

what amp mate?

well i had a good sniff and it wasnt toasted so i took out the fuses, rechecked all the connections and reassembled. thankfully it is now working, so there must have been a dud connection somewhere, probably on the fuse by the battery, cheers for your help guys