ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want different wheels.

I've currently got standard 16" 182 wheels on my BlackGold 04' Clio 182 and fancy a change for 2 reasons - I'm bored of them and I want 15's for cheaper tyres and allegedly better handling.

Criteria for my new wheels:

1. 15"
2. No polished lips or weird colours (black or silver only)
3. No 'chavvy' designs (this rules out brands such as TSW, Team Dynamics and Fox wheels etc, altogether)
4. Easy to clean. I don't want 5 million spokes
5. Relatively affordable - around the £500 mark
6. Not turinis or 2118's - they look good but every other fucker has them already
7. Not split rims

Any ideas? I'm struggling so far.

No

Compomotive mo's

Chronos

Was looking at compos. They're nice but a bit overdone tbh. Not a fan of the oz chronos, unless you mean something else?

Polished lip was one of the things I don't want. I'm not going for the euro look. 15's are going to look tiny as it is and a lip will just make them look even smaller

182 Turbo Project
No

Was looking at compos. They're nice but a bit overdone tbh. Not a fan of the oz chronos, unless you mean something else?

Polished lip was one of the things I don't want. I'm not going for the euro look. 15's are going to look tiny as it is and a lip will just make them look even smaller

gheyyyyy

You want a set of wheels that is sub £500 and don't look cheap? Lol get some Rotas and put some Volks stickers on them you big pikey ;)

£500 a set is cheap, you need to either amend your budget or be a bit more flexible on your shopping list of criteria.

You want a set of wheels that is sub £500 and don't look cheap? Lol get some Rotas and put some Volks stickers on them you big pikey ;)

£500 a set is cheap, you need to either amend your budget or be a bit more flexible on your shopping list of criteria.

No point spending half the car's value on the wheels is there. It is just a Clio at the end of the day.

Quite like those actually, relatively subtle. Thanks

Williams Clio Speedlines.

Another good call.... anyone got any pics of a (preferably black) 182 on these?

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
Why you spending £500 on a set if its just a clio at the end of day?

Yeah do quite like the Oz Ultras tbh, probably the best suggestion so far. Would get them re-done in black so I never have to bother cleaning them.

Saying that those Rota wheels are nice too. Similar design.

Annoyingly with 15's my car will look stupid unless I get it lowered a bit. So I'll most likely end up getting some eibach springs too. This is what always happens with my cars, I say I wont spend any money modding them and end up spending a few grand :/

172/1.2/E30
graphit is anthra right!? keep them and they are cs proof :rasp: otherwise: let a female drive your car with the alloys on and they will need a refurb instantly! ;)

Stripped yozza'd cup
graphit is anthra right!? keep them and they are cs proof :rasp: otherwise: let a female drive your car with the alloys on and they will need a refurb instantly! ;)

Pretty similar

7f203b13.jpg