ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i want me car lower

monaco 172
lookin for the easyest way to lower my car more, i have eibach springs already fitted but id like the car lower. but dont want the hassle off coilovers, is there a lower spring i can get, back sits nice front looks to high

MK2 Clio
English Version:​

Looking for the easiest way to lower my car further, I have already fitted eibach springs but would like the car slightly lower, I do not think I want to fit coilovers (Unless anyone cares to explain if they are easy to fit or similarly priced to springs), I would like to lower the front further.

Inferno Orange 182
Lower springs, probably.

Apex springs will drop the car much further than the Eibachs but expect piss poor handling in comparison. Plenty of pics of example ride heights on here too if you need clarification.

172 Cup
Apex 40mm.

Or as mentioned just go for coilovers, if its just for the drop then look at v-maxx/k-tec.

Stripped yozza'd cup
You'll just end up in the same position in a few months time if you buy new springs.... With coilovers, you're free to raise and lower as you wish.

monaco 172
ah not into cutting springs, ill look into apex ones, wheres the best place to get them or does someone kno off any for sale,

Cut dem springs y0

chainsaw-repair-oxfordshire1.jpg

Clio 182 cup packed
Looking at this thread too, I have a cup packed 182 and like the look of the prima racing / apex springs but do they give a worse ride or make the car worse handling ?