ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I WAS A CLIOSPORT.NET VIRGIN

MODDED 172
HI ALL
SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES AS I JOINED THIS SITE AT STUPID O'CLOCK.IVE OWNED A SILVER CLIO 172 SPORT FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW AND IT HAS ALREADY UNDERGONE SOME CHANGES IE NEW ALLOYS WOLFRACE ASIATEC TOYAMAS,BLACK LEXUS STYLE REAR LIGHTS, MORETTE FRONT LIGHTS AND THE CARBON FIBER DOOR PILLAR THINGS. JUST SAVING UP FOR THR MOHAVE BODY KIT AND THE CARBON FIBER REAR SPOILER FOM K TEC AND THERE WILL BE A FEW OTHER BITS, HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO GET SOME GOOD ADVICE FROM EVERYONE ON HERE AND I HOPE TO GIVE SOME BACK TOO. NOW THAT I HAVE LOST MY CLIO.NET VIRGINITY I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT IT WAS QUICKER THAN I EXPECTED:rasp:

HEAR FROM YA SOON
DAVE

BMW E92/Audi S3
Heyyy, welcome to CS, please fix your caps lock

*reads your post*

and your car

joke.

Have you still got the original parts?

LOUD NOISES!!!

Oh, you just had caps lock on...

Anyway, welcome to cliosport. Put the car back to standard and dont put a bodykit on it and you'll have a nice car

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Typing in caps on your first post ftl. Everyone thinks you're a c**t now;)

And congrats on the bodykit, I bet it'll look bangin'.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
this_thread_is_useless_without_pics2.gif

Ian

Focus TDCi
Lol controversial choices! Do what you like to you car, but be prepared to take one hell of a bashing by some folk. I'm of the same opinion as most of the above, but anyways.. there's plenty of good info and ideas to be found on here.

Welcome to CS pal.

Welcome to the club.

The mohave bodykit - otherwise known as the 'behave' bodykit. Don't do it ! It looks crap !

Family Bus
Welcome!

Body kit...schmody kit, you have a lovely looking car, please dont put silly things on it!!

Black 182
Forget that Mohave body kit what you really need is this one. Just dont forget the wheel spacers.

clio_panels.jpg

HI & WELCOME.

arctic 182 black wheels
send all your parts bak including the 1's you've put on, return it to standard and slap some tb's on!! and welcome 2 cs