ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I was getting knocking from the front end while pulling away........

Impreza RB5 #054
Think this might of caused it? lol
Richiespics682.jpg

Richiespics681.jpg

When i changed it, i stuck a trolley jack under the engine to support the engine and when undoing the bolts the engine didnt move, but while fitting the new one i had to jack the engine up a good 3-4"!
Poor fucker had been sagging like a b**ch!

Impreza RB5 #054
I've powerflex'd the dogbone mount now anyway, From what i can work out, the dog mount goes first and if its left it will take everything else with it.

Stripped yozza'd cup
The dogbone mount makes a huge difference on it's own anyway. My knocking has completely stopped since I fitted mine. The single best (within reason) modification.

Impreza RB5 #054
Gotta agree! For the sake of 30 odd quid

I was having really problems changing gear while i was booting, i was missing gears all the time while trying to shift fast, i hoping this has cured that too

Clio Sport 172
I need some help... bit of a novice. i have the same knocking in 1st and 2nd on my 172 and i have asked ten people and had 10 answers on whats causing it.... what do you guys think?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I need some help... bit of a novice. i have the same knocking in 1st and 2nd on my 172 and i have asked ten people and had 10 answers on whats causing it.... what do you guys think?

Dogbone mount !

172cup turbo & rx8
Does anyone know where is be best/cheapest place to get a set of oem mounts and a dogbone mount?