ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ICE jobs on clios

Over the summer I am avaliable to do any jobs ICE wise on clios, anything as small as building a box for a subwoofer, to a full ice install.

I have about 2 years ICE experience working on my clio, and would like to share my skills with others, who may not be confindent in installing their own equipment, but who dont want to pay an ICE dealer £20-£50 per hour to do it.

I am based in south east London, please contact me on mailto:icedaddyuk@aol.com">icedaddyuk@aol.com for an estimate,

Thanks

Adam

Can you do fibreglass boot installs ?? how much do you charge an hour ? and what kinda prices shall i expect to pay for a fibreglass install without the ICE ??

ive just done a boot build in my clio :) Its really neat. All thats visible is the front of my sub. Rest of it is hidden. Will get pictures once its all carpeted.

Can you do this to cars ??

i could do that install :)

well could of done with the right tools

ive since left the company so wouldnt be able to now

only basic fiberglassing skills needed there

sorry for the late replies guys,

i havent had any experience in fibreglass yet, so would like to get some experience on my own car before attempting someone elses.

if anyone needs anything done, dont hesitate to contact me.

Adam

wow , Im very impressed with that. VERY NEAT. What size enclosure is that please, and whered u end up fitting the amps?

The sub enclosure is only a 1.1 litre standard sub box, The reason it looks so big is because its got an extension panel top and front which covers both my amps, One amp on the back of the seat and one on my false floor hiden behind the panel :)

The build in total has cost me...

MDF - £9.99
Brackets - £3.80
Screws - £2.69 (with a million spare screws lol)
Spray Glue - £6 (2 cans)
Carpet - £24 (2 rolls 2 x 1metre)

Total - £46.48

ttt guys,

im available for about another 5 weeks guys before i head back to uni,

ive done a few more installs in my friends cars this summer so can also do work on saxos etc.

get in touch, whether its a simple job or a massive build!

Cheers

Adam

all depends on the job really mate, sometimes i may charge a fixed price but other times i may charge by the hour, although usually around a tenner an hour, which i think is pretty reasonable considering even shops with a poor reputation charge around £25/hour, with shops with good reps alot more than that!

Ad