ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceberg 172

Fiesta ST3
I Fitted the Brembo HC discs and DS2500 pads today, followed the guide over in the guide section, was spot on!

lucky i had a dremel handy for the filing of the ds2500 ends :)

Braided Hoses and Brake Fluid to follow soon and i may think about painting the calipers, but need to look at some examples of colour schemes

iceberg 172
got my calipers silver looks nice and subtle but iam thinking of doing them red with white renault stickers

Clio 172 RS2
So are the brakes bedded in yet?
Lighter wheels, better brakes, stiffer springs...

Better response over stock!

Fiesta ST3
So are the brakes bedded in yet?
Lighter wheels, better brakes, stiffer springs...

Better response over stock!

as per ferodo instructions, 25-30 half pressure 4 second brake trials.

although finding a quiet road around Manchester without attracting attention is bleeding hard! wanted to do the hard 60mph to 15mph braking x6 but again i dont know any quiet roads.

did my best and will take it easy for a a while.

Fiesta ST3
ordered these the other day and just arrived today, Pioneer TS-Q131C

will be fitting them as soon as i get a chance :)

Fiesta ST3
fitted the above speakers today, had to take the dash off to fit the tweeters and whilst i had the dash off i installed my new head unit:

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

im no audiophile, i just wanted it for usb and aux input and also bought a connects2 stalk remote adapter from MT Audio on here (thanks mate)

all fitted and works a treat, a defo improvement over the stock head unit for sure - pics tomorrow!

Also HEL Braided lines fitted along with a brake fluid change (ATE blue) making the brakes perfect me thinks!

whilst at the garage i had a decat fitted and throttle response has improved and the noise is just lush! - would recommend this to anyone!

Now the hose pipe ban has been lifted i can wash the car properly, so ill make time over the next few days..