ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iceburg in Yorkshire! (56k erm maybe not)

al

ST on the way...
Well we decided to go for a little drive today round a few local ish roads, and some new roads we could plan for meets :D

It was sunny one minute and pi*sing it down the next but we managed to get a FEW good shots! ;)

26.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Re: Iceburg in Yorkshire!

They are really good mate, I an't wait to go out and get some good shots like this. Want things like when its thundering trying to get a pick of my clio with clouds behind it, or the pink sky in the morning etc would look ace :)

al

ST on the way...

They are really good mate, I an't wait to go out and get some good shots like this. Want things like when its thundering trying to get a pick of my clio with clouds behind it, or the pink sky in the morning etc would look ace :)

Aye, and it's fun to do :D

al

ST on the way...

Nice!

Have you ever had the bumper replaced on your car?;)

He hasn't no lol... must have been a friday afternoon car ;)

There's stickers to go on shortly anyway :approve: once it's been washed lol

what camera do you have Al? Im after a new one but not sure what to go for.. maybe something like the EOS 400D, I've seen some deals on jessops.com where you get a carry case, tripod and an SD memory card for something like £600 which seems quite good for a professional camera.

Adam

al

ST on the way...

what camera do you have Al? Im after a new one but not sure what to go for.. maybe something like the EOS 400D, I've seen some deals on jessops.com where you get a carry case, tripod and an SD memory card for something like £600 which seems quite good for a professional camera.

Adam

The top lot were taken with a Konica Minolta Dynax 5D Digital SLR and the sunset ones were taken on a £150 Nikon 5mp jobby :)

Currys are doing an Olympus DSLR for £350 atm, not sure what it's like though :)

cheers mate, will have a quick look on there site. If you come across any good deals or a top 10 cameras list or something let me know ;)

Adam

al

ST on the way...

Where do I start! lol

Most of them were up Derwent Valley area, Snake Pass, the Strines, Woodhead and Bamford moor :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio

awesome pics al... will have to meet up with you one day when my cars clean and get some good ones of mine :).

PH1 Oddy, M140i
think sheep should be included in more photos of our cars! Big up the Yorkshire!

( i cant believe he has played to the sterotype!!!lol)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Ill have plenty of time free after my last exam on the 23rd. Would be cool to get some decent shots of mine, even if the paintwork isnt brilliant.

Al has the best camera, so anytime ure ready if u want a photoshoot :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Yeap sorted thru them for a change cos some people complian you no when you upload them all, strange that for a media section ;)