ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ideas for South East Meets

Meet Ideas

• Bowling

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Pub

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Hastings

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • De-Dent

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Brighton

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Photo shoot

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi guys, as the weather looks to be improving I thought Id start asking for some ideas for meets to get the SE Meets back up and running :)

Ideas, dates etc needed so post away!

Sash
x

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Get down to my bexley one :) will be good. As for a meet down your way, I'd be more than up for a another de dent meet (new car with a few niggles) or some sort of activity? What's down your way?

Clio 1970000000
South East covers a big area so I would like something that the North London, Herts and Essex owners can get to (apologies to everyone else but it is a huge area with the obsticle known as London in the way). How about South Mimms/Hatfield?

Marv-c meets for the south east that are organised by sash and others are normally around tonbridge area.

My ideas would be another de-dent/scratch day, paintballing? and maybe finally a bowling meet that goes ahead.

WANTED Arctic 182
I've just been go karting in Crawley tonight and that was pretty awesome.

Would be good if anyone from the surrounding area would be up for doing it.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Guys, got some good sugestions coming in however I would ideally like to keep away from ideas that need minimum numbers like karting etc due to people not turning up or not paying deposits. I hope you can see where I'm coming from?

As for the large area problem, it's going to be very hard to please everybody as Kent is such a large county. That said I would need the help of local people as I don't know what sort of things there are to do or places to go everywhere in Kent and don't want to be leaving people out.

Keep the suggestions coming in though guys :)
x

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Bluewater / Bowling / Clackets Lane / Westerham / Harvester down the road from westerham / Ashford / Canterbury / Brands Hatch possible for a Touring Car or Dunlop Great British Event.

Hastings and Rye area, had a very good V6 meet down there last year.

Just a couple of ideas...

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Bluewater / Bowling / Clackets Lane / Westerham / Harvester down the road from westerham / Ashford / Canterbury / Brands Hatch possible for a Touring Car or Dunlop Great British Event.

Hastings and Rye area, had a very good V6 meet down there last year.

Just a couple of ideas...

Nice ideas Col!
I was thinking of Brands for the BTCC in may iirc, what are peoples thoughts on that?
Hastings is great if the sun is out, however at this time of year its k'in cold!! so thats on the summer list..

Keep em comin!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
How about something in tumbridge wells area? Never been there so not sure what's there and am always up for brands hatch!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Theres bowling in Tunbridge Wells, or for maybe a summer gathering a game of football or something at High Rocks?

My hardest job is trying to find somewhere with enough parking for the cars that doesnt cost a fortune!!!

Was a 197
its good to see a lot going or going to be going on in this area as i'll be soon down 'ere!!!!

182 Cup
Any beach when the weather's nice! Sure someone on here will suggest a nice one.

Breakfast runs would be fun :cool:

BG182®
Dover? :approve:

Breakfast run to Dover is quite epic. Done it once with the 206info lot and was a pretty good day out.

500 Twinair
I know we tried to organise a breakfast run a few years back, nothing came of it.
Would be good to do one, a Sunday morning to the coast, hythe/whitestable and having breakfast there.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
A hythe breakfast meet on a sunday would be brilliant I love it there, or Dymchurch?

Nimbus 197
We should organise an evening at camber sands aswell, always good for a laugh.

agree with this... mental roads down their.. plus good location for photos and winchelsea just next door.. their is a long strip AMAZING!!! plus sandy beach.. BBQ WIN!!!!;)

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Camber sounds a good idea.

Just need an additional 15-20 degrees of heat.

The roads really are great down there...

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Looking at the poll Brands seems to be popular :)
The BTCC is on the 1st and 2nd May, as this is a ticket only event these will be needed in advance - you can pay on the day but its more expensive. The details are here... https://tickets.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/race-event-details.asp?ProductID=3870

The idea being I try and find a suitable Rendez-Vous point to meet 1st thing and convoy up together.

This still seem feesable?

I'll be getting tickets for this for Deb and I next month, if any one decides to go just PM or could even start a new thread!

Has or is anyone got tickets yet?