ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Idiots Guide

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Afternoon,

Just been out to lunch and my original Renault exhaust has finally fallen off.......

After a bit of searching I've just brought a Scorpion one cat back for £300, but I've tried using the search and cannot find my answers so if you could please being such a good mob,

Do they work on the existing hangars? do you think it would be an idea to get new bolts and brackets as I think they may just snap off when I take the centre section out?

Does the CAT need supporting when you take the centre out? Old Civic it nearly snapped off when I changed the zorst ( crap design )

Or has anyone brought this and the off chance it comes with these bits, most likely not.

a retards guide on how to would be awesome, only good with electrics me.

Thanks.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Designed to use on the existing hangers. Although the Scorpion exhaust is a bit of a pain in the ass to line up. Something like the Piper system is much easier.

Cat should be fine but some people will give it a little support. Could always change the cat-manifold kit whilst you're there if its particularly old. I'd get a new genuine exhaust clamp to make sure it lasts as well.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
.............. It certainly does not, the 3rd time I've been caught on on my poor typing and or retardation.

172 cup, Impreza P1
.............. It certainly does not, the 3rd time I've been caught on on my poor typing and or retardation.

Pits not just you, loads of people say all the time! God knows why?

New bolts would be advisable as the threads on the old one will be gubbed so saves trying to rescue them.