ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If you own a clio, you’re a dirrrrrrty boy! (Or woman, or toaster..)

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
It's a weird one for me as I had lots of intercourse in mine don't get me wrong, but can never fully remember ejaculating so I'm not sure it counts.

The first night I met my classy to then be girlfriend we got caught up at the top in a multistorey car park in Leeds. The security guard wondered what was going on and tapped on the window confused. Again no ejaculate because of that.

Another time we were out in the out backs of suburban Harrogate, just couldn't get comfy and I'm fairly certain I was humping the seat belt buckle for the majority of the time. Still had a great time though.

Another time I got this awful trogdolyte shaved yeti in the back with me, had a bit of a knuckle shuffle I guess and continued to pull her pants down and it just stunk of pure filth. Absolute kippers filled the air, I had to drop her off, I couldn't carry on so again, a bit but not quite.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
It's a weird one for me as I had lots of intercourse in mine don't get me wrong, but can never fully remember ejaculating so I'm not sure it counts.

The first night I met my classy to then be girlfriend we got caught up at the top in a multistorey car park in Leeds. The security guard wondered what was going on and tapped on the window confused. Again no ejaculate because of that.

Another time we were out in the out backs of suburban Harrogate, just couldn't get comfy and I'm fairly certain I was humping the seat belt buckle for the majority of the time. Still had a great time though.

Another time I got this awful trogdolyte shaved yeti in the back with me, had a bit of a knuckle shuffle I guess and continued to pull her pants down and it just stunk of pure filth. Absolute kippers filled the air, I had to drop her off, I couldn't carry on so again, a bit but not quite.
I always wondered why Ethan licked that rear seat delete to death

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I'm glad The Sun are still using the word "romping" in their articles. I'm very disappointed to say I've never romped in a car. Boats, but never a car.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I always wondered why Ethan licked that rear seat delete to death
200.gif

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects

If you don't spaff, do you still have to pay?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Surely it's more age related, more likely to own a clio in your late teens/twenties (apart from the old c***s on here holding on to their youth jks) you will do a power of shagging in the early days.

By far the most riding I done was in my mk2 clio. What a time to be alive! Plenty in the Pumas but I had a house pretty early in my twenties so not a great deal of need for average car sex.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Surely it's more age related, more likely to own a clio in your late teens/twenties (apart from the old c***s on here holding on to their youth jks) you will do a power of shagging in the early days.

By far the most riding I done was in my mk2 clio. What a time to be alive! Plenty in the Pumas but I had a house pretty early in my twenties so not a great deal of need for average car sex.
I always thought you were Too Shy.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I was far too mature when I owned either of my Clio's. Definitely shagged in one though because I remember getting a cum stain on my Recaro's which I was gutted about.

My first car though, Corsa, that saw a lot of action. Those were the days.