ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Illegal???

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
anything within zone a cannot be over 10mm big blocking the view. anything other cannot be over 40mm big (within the swept area)

So in theory if you removed the passenger wiper it would pass.......but would it fail for a single wiper not providing sufficient coverage??

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
again thanks for the kind words....
no splitter will be going on i doubt,

so the opinion is much as what i thought....it is probably not illegal, but i am likely to get pulled...shame really

Personally I think t would be a bit irresponsible to drive with that on your windscreen, due to the face that it is there to look through at the end of the day and they will impede your view of the side of the road, ped crossings etc.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
again thanks for the kind words....
no splitter will be going on i doubt,

so the opinion is much as what i thought....it is probably not illegal, but i am likely to get pulled...shame really

LOL I was only playing with you tbh. I love this car, because it doesn't have turinis or F1's and it doesn't have a cup splitter. It's perfection and not exactly following the crowd.

Surely, that's what modifying cars is really about?

Clio1.2, C2 VTR, 1.9 MJet
cnt u just put vinyls on the inside, i kno they'll have to be redone n be flipped but it wont interfere with wipers etc