ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ILOVEFILM?

Clio 172 Cup
I have, loads of codes for 3 months free trials.

Used them for a while now getting by on these codes, cost me nothing!

TIP: when you enter your code and they ask you which service you want, select the highest package, just cancel a week before the 3 months are up and it doesn't cost you a penny!!

Fabia VRS & Yeti
My bro uses them, under £15 a month I think for any two discs, dvd's, games etc. Keep them as long as you want and you make a list of what you want and priority. They send you out whats on the list when they have it according to prority.
Seems a good service depending on post obv!

Goliath I
Do you mean Lovefilm?

I use it, kept COD4 for 5 months! Pay about 15 quid for 2 dvd/games home at a time and unlimited each month. Pretty good service tbh, send back game on Mon and recive new game on Wed.

In the last 2 years Ive recived about 2 faulty disc and they just let me have 3 disc home for the inconvenience

Golf R/Leon FR
i use them, used the free 3 month trial, very impressed, have watched seasons 2,3,4,5 of lost in 2 months lol

will probably subscribe for the games i think though

dk

911 GTS Cab
Do you mean Lovefilm?

I use it, kept COD4 for 5 months! Pay about 15 quid for 2 dvd/games home at a time and unlimited each month. Pretty good service tbh, send back game on Mon and recive new game on Wed.

In the last 2 years Ive recived about 2 faulty disc and they just let me have 3 disc home for the inconvenience
You could have bought and owned cod4 for the price you paid to rent it for 5 months;-)

I used to use them, lovefilm.com that is, but found that after they impressed you with sending out what you wanted on your list and quickly during the trial phase it always went downhill afterwards, used them for several years though and other companies too until they were eaten up by lovefilm.

Royal fail are not helping things by striking etc.