ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm genuinely thunking about buying this Clio. Help please.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
4.5k, no thanks.. Worth about 3k but will have a high reserve !! It's also been resprayed so the chances of the respray being as good as original are very very slim!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio DCI
Ask the seller why it had an engine rebuild? Could be any reason. Would guess snapped cambelt at that age.

Looks nice though

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Buying unseen?!

EDIT: especially with the respray, I'd be going for a look before doing anything. Even though that'll mean missing the auction.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buying unseen?!

EDIT: especially with the respray, I'd be going for a look before doing anything. Even though that'll mean missing the auction.

He says he runs a bodyshop and also sells referbished alloys, engine covers, spoilers etc on eBay and no one has complained about the quality. (100% feedback)

Still in two minds about this :/

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Maybe think of it another way. If you got it for £3k, how much could you afford to spend on repairs, and how f**ked off would you be if it wasn't as good as he's making out? If you can handle those possibilities then you might be ok - not for me though.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
If you're in two minds/not sure etc why would you not just buy one from here? You can check the history of it providing the seller has been around a while and you can also see what kind of life it's had!

Also, the price? God almighty.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
PS there is Zero chance of the reserve being 3k.-

Probs 4100 etc.

with the treandlines he could squeeze 3800-4k out of that- lots of mods etc - but worth more standard pro rata.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I've just read the advert properly, there's no way that will be going for a penny less than £4k. It's got £2k's worth of bits on it at least!

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Fiesta ST-3
The reserve was 4k on this. Looked at I myself.

I was put off by the engine rebuild after a bit of researching.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did you actually find out if the engine had been reubilt due to a snapped cambelt? its on ebay again