ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I'm retarded and need your help - Importing to iTunes

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
I've just moved all my music into the iTunes folder. Now how do I get iTunes to pick it up?

I'm on windows obviously. I just copied and pasted into the music folder, which I'm sure is what I did last time I did this, but I can't seem to find / remember what I did.

Anyone help an utter 'tard?

AK

M240i
Something like, file -> add folders/files.

Not on my pc so can't tell you exactly lol :(

AK

M240i
Surely to god I don't have to do it folder by folder?

If youve moved all your music to a 'music' folder, just point it to that folder and it should pick up all the sub folders

I hate iTunes btw lol.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
How do I do that?

That sounds very similar to what I did last time, and I didn't have to add folder by folder.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
It would appear that you just select the parent folder and not the sub folders??

AK

M240i
Go file and then add folder, and select the main folder that's holding your sub folders.

(hopefully that works lol)

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Think I got it sorted in the end.

Although for some reason, it added a couple of albums twice when there aren't 2 versions of the album saved in the file.

Any ideas as to why? I hope it doesn't start fcuking up. I've got on OK with iTunes up until now, despite it being seriously user-unfriendly IMO.