ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Im sorry!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
nice photos! And I wish my non sport looked like that lol

Tbh it wasn't hard it just took along time people can do what ive done in weeks but seeing as im on 240 a month its took me a while, but the cars on a budget simple as most expencive things were the wheels and coilovers everything else was cheap DIY, like the mirror when it was check and the new one which is leopard

Last edited:
  Fabia VRS Special Ed
Lookin ace mate, hate the weather round here...I start machine polishing and every time it starts raining within 10 mins!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Lookin ace mate, hate the weather round here...I start machine polishing and every time it starts raining within 10 mins!

Well its all about having a garage, but beleive it or not ive only ever polished the roof, boot and bonnet! I just seem to polish everybody elses lol.

I like it. It's smart. I think colourcoding and xenon's would improve it tho?!

i like the textured trims better than doing the same old same old with them, xenon's over rated my yellow bulbs are bright enough ;) its ment to have that old skool renault look about it with the textured trims, yellow fogs, yellow bulbs and old skool diamond's.

BMW E36 328
Looks good mike, love your car, it always looks perfect lol, were those pics taken at the hospital?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Well its all about having a garage, but beleive it or not ive only ever polished the roof, boot and bonnet! I just seem to polish everybody elses lol.

i like the textured trims better than doing the same old same old with them, xenon's over rated my yellow bulbs are bright enough ;) its ment to have that old skool renault look about it with the textured trims, yellow fogs, yellow bulbs and old skool diamond's.

Ah i seeee....

(I don't but, ok! ;))