ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Imperial.

Not a 320d
So this avalanche and imperial deal looks good. £15 each really.... I was about to buy some i4d snowfoam for the 'rents but this deal looks good

BUT

Whats imperial like to use?

Ive got Sonax Full Effect for when I need to remove tougher s**t but Ill shortly be out of Billberry for my regular non alloy paint raping wheel cleaner which is fine for me even with regular applications of Sonax BSD for protection. This seems a decent enough deal if Imperial is any good but I don't know much about it. Should I? Does it compare with anything else?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Didn't think you liked avalanche?

I personally thought imperial was nicer to use than bilberry, but it's been a while sine I used anything other than imperial as a dedicated wheel cleaner as all my wheels are now sealed so only need shampoo or a pre wash product

Not a 320d
Its not my 1st choice. Its actually for my parents so they can clean the conservatory and caravan. As Ill be halving the bill in this case itll cost me £15 for 5Litres of wheel cleaner so I may as well get some.

Seems to foam up nice on youtube

2003 Clio 172 Sport
It's a really good wheel cleaner, especially at £15 for 5L. Can't comment on bilberry as I've not used it.