ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

~IN BIG NEED OF HELP 'Dashboard problems'

Clio 1.4 16V
Hello all.

I have recently converted my dash changing the SMDs to blue following the user guide on a sticky.

But I was an idiot and did not take pictures of all my dials and their posistions.

I have put them all back on, and when I turn the ignition on and off, they all drop below zero and mess up.

Can anyone here help me solve this problem and I need to drive a long distance this weekend and will need vital dials such as petrol and speed :rasp: .

Thanks in advance.

Jamie

D

dick

fill it to the top with petrol. its then just above the top mark, or alternatively, let the orange light come on, it is now on empty.

let car run for 10mins, the water is now up to temp. ie. in the middle.

and speed, leave the plastic front off, get your mate to drive at 30mph, stick behind him then put your speedo pointer on, and you should know your gear ratio from speed - revs for each gear and can convert it from that. id guess 30mph in 3rd gear = about 2.7k revs in your car?

problem solved thats what i did anyway/