ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In contract with BT? Read here to cancel with no fees...

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I have just done it this morning. As part of their terms and conditions, you can leave with no fee due to their price rise. Spoke to a lady who told me there was no way I could cancel, read out the below paragraph in their T&C's and after 1 mins on hold came back to tll me I could cancel with no fees.

This is from http://www.productsandservices.bt.c...oterPopup.jsp?pagecontentfooter_popupid=13408

If BTPS makes a change to this agreement that is to your material disadvantage, you may terminate your BT Telephony Services, BT Total Broadband, or BT Vision agreement. You will not then have to pay a charge for ending that service early, provided that you let BT know that you want to end the agreement(s) within 10 days of having been informed of the change. BTPS will let you know that you have a right to end your BT Telephony Services, BT Total Broadband or BT Vision agreement early when it informs you of what it reasonably believes to be a change to this agreement that is to your material disadvantage.

Hope this helps someone else get away from their shoddy service