ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In need of new tyres..

Racing Blue 197 x
Right people wondering if anyone can help..

I'm in need of 2x new tyres. Just wondering if anyone knows any decent websites or places to order from? ...i know they dont exactly cost peanuts but which is the best priced also?

I need Continental pro contact 3 215 45. (dont know if i've written that correctly, but its ok im female) lol.

Cheeers x :)

Skoda fabia Vrs
Camskill.co.uk is the best place i reckon. 215 45 17? hankook v12 evo supposed to be really good and like half the price!!

blackcircles as mentioned above, though save yourself some money and order the Hankooks mentioned above as well

Racing Blue 197 x
What is the specific number for the Hankook tyres? is it also 215 45 17? Or does someone fancy sending me a direct link?? :) X

172 cup- suzu rf600r
good morning brunette! lol + 1 on the mytyres iv always found them cheap and fast, also id personally go for uniroyal rainsport 2's, used them on a beemer my previos 172 cup and my 280 horse leon and cant fault them, il be putting them on this clio when its time to change