ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In need of some inspiration...

Superleggera'd MK3
Hahah FAIL! Tbh mate, its going the right way as it is. The harder you try to think of stuff to do.....that chance is there isnt much more you need to do :) Subtle is key

Renault clio 2005
As You have the sport insert on steering wheel I would consider some sport pedals. I also Think it would look much better without the side skirts You could sell them and put the money towards some spacers. as mentioned on other thread it would look so much better lowered. Nice Colour car :)

As You have the sport insert on steering wheel I would consider some sport pedals. I also Think it would look much better without the side skirts You could sell them and put the money towards some spacers. as mentioned on other thread it would look so much better lowered. Nice Colour car :)

It wouldn't look right without he side skirts as it has the front and rear splitters on so would be missing something. Been looking for some sports pedals but can't find any so could someone please point me in the direction of some?
Thanks for your comments though bud :)