ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In the Beacons

C63 AMG
Here are some pictographics tooken with a non-analogue camera:

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1682.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Really awesome pics dude! Love the tripodding 197! I'm also impressed with the amount of lean on that shot from the other side whilst it's cornering hard. I know it's rolling a bit, but the road is cambered to make it look a bit worse, and I think with the amount of commitment the dude is showing that's a commendable lack of roll - especially considering it's 'just' a hot hatch!

C63 AMG
Most of the shots were taken on the A4069 which cuts through the Black Mountains - recently featured on Top Gear.

The unclassifieds are one which goes past Ystradfellte (it runs sort of parallel to the A4069) and one which goes past USK Reservoir.

RB 182 Special.
Them is some niceness still film digitiseing shooteds.

Tis an awsome place and you really were blessed with that fantastic weather. :D

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
Excellent photos as ever Rex. I really am going to have to save up a few pennies and get myself down there for a drive.

RB 182 Special.
Excellent photos as ever Rex. I really am going to have to save up a few pennies and get myself down there for a drive.

And another. Hello. :D

Yeah, you've got to get yourself down there, it's awesome. The whole of Wales is fantastic! You should try mid Wales too.

Ultra Red R27 #80/500
Hello! Another RS Refugee! The forums certainly quieter and less fun without you and Rex.

I'm not sure I'm going to fit any more road trips in this year. :( I'm in too much debt at the moment and have to behave. Then again there isn't much chance of me reisisting.

C

clvs2222

hiya, dont know if your from south wales. but there is another meet happening on the 3rd of augest. featuring the beacons and the black mountins. take a look at the "meets" section. hope you can make it and whoeva wants to come is more than welcome.

Chris