ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

In the presence of super car royalty..

Ive jus had the pleasure of following the latest supercar to come out of Woking, the Mclaren MP4-12C..
Now I really liked these after reading so much about them in Evo, but seeing one in the metal is amazing, they really look beautiful and full of drama.. probably helped by being black so the rear disfusers and lights blended more but what a machine!

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Ive jus had the pleasure of following the latest supercar to come out of Woking, the Mclaren MP4-12C..
Now I really liked these after reading so much about them in Evo, but seeing one in the metal is amazing, they really look beautiful and full of drama.. probably helped by being black so the rear disfusers and lights blended more but what a machine!

Did the numberplate read robby or something along those lines as my dad see a black one today?!