ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 - too "girly" for a guy?

RB 182 FF
hi, having stupidly sold my arctic blue 182FF last year cuz of a house purchase, i have quickly realised the error of my ways and am buying another within the next week or so.

i have seen a number of examples, thought id go for a different colour this time and have been tempted by the Racing blue until i saw a stunning Inferno Orange 182FF for sale within my price,

i know it shouldnt be a factor, but is the orange a bit girly for a guy?

thoughts and advice and hopefully many IO owners telling me they guys and no :)

cheers

theDoc

Ibiza SC
Re: Inferno Orange 182 - too "girly" for a guy?

Funnily enough I did think this myself, however after seeing some stunning examples on here...nope.

chumpmobile

yeah, you can buy one of these to match

product-enlarged.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Nope. And it's Inferno.

Anything bar Liquid Yellow is fine for a fella.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
None of the Renault Sport Clio's have hummer-man status, you'll only look ever so slightly gayer than the rest of us TBH

Astra SRI/ Hornet
inferno is a good colour. youll be surprised how many people compliment you on it in everyday life. some look darker than others though, dunno if thats just down to what wax they use or what.

Italian 3.2 V6
im not sure, just doesnt look right.. although bits have been tampered with.. i.e wheels? not sure.. something just doesnt tie up. (not the car, the picture) obv im not on about the text.

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
im not sure, just doesnt look right.. although bits have been tampered with.. i.e wheels? not sure.. something just doesnt tie up. (not the car, the picture) obv im not on about the text.

Ahh rite, no idea mate

My mate did the pictures, tbh i know nothing about photography :S

Italian 3.2 V6
i dont think pictures to this colour justice tbh. in the fles it looks far better. and then even better in the sun.