ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno on the rollers

This is from yesterdays meet at DynoTech in Ripley. Made 175.3 which I'm happy with. Video sound is better in HD

10907252494_934677ef10_b.jpg

Dyno Time by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr. Taken by @lewisflintham

10903641674_db65863748_b.jpg

Graph 1 by Thomas Brentnall, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I may take the RB up next time, its got an RS tuning map on it I think from back in the day, makavelli may of had it done??

I think it was only about 151 wasn't it :(

I pm'd Mick about it the other day. Hopefully going to get it booked in after Christmas sometime to have a look at it.

Oh yeah, deffo not what it should be. But saying that Jamie wasn't pulling away from you on the way back from the Newark meet!

I may take the RB up next time, its got an RS tuning map on it I think from back in the day, @makavelli may of had it done??

Yeah you should do. Only a few mins away! My car wasn't even on the warm map by the time I had got there :p

Looking at the graph the line stops at 7500 rpm mate lol

Rollers could be out of sync slightly

I will have to take it up to the limiter and see what it stops at!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looking good mate, sorry I couldn't make it but a lot going off with cars at the minute!!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I've been before few years back in the turbo and pulled 270 odd I think it was that day, and the car did a 12 second pass again at pod not long after so I think their rollers read a little bit pessimistic, so tbh yours is probably making standard if not bit more tommy lad

Jacob, in like flint mate for the next one, see how we go ;)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
yep when I past her on to luke she still had one of Paul's maps on her :)

Hopefully it's still on there!

it is mate, it was still on when Luke sold it to me and I've not touched it

got to be a decent advert for Paul hasn't it? how many miles were on when you had it done, its sitting on 117k now :)

VRS
it is mate, it was still on when Luke sold it to me and I've not touched it

got to be a decent advert for Paul hasn't it? how many miles were on when you had it done, its sitting on 117k now :)

117k! Awesome!

i bought her at 7 months old with around 5k on had her mapped around 18k and sold her to luke with around 40k iirc :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
so epic mafs says that's 99k on the aftermarket map, and as far as I know engines untouched bar servicing/belts etc.

its about to have overhaul on the next 6k interval it 121k, belts, alternator, water pump, dephaser, clutch and gearbox overhaul

should be good for another 99k then :)

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Hey! Mine was clean!! (thanks for the pic Lewis!)

67AG8600_zps97facc10.jpg

Last edited: