ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Infinicar Update

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

Hi All,

Firstly, I want to take this opportunity to thank all the new customers and friends I have made from this board since I started the company back in April. I hope that all of you have been satisfied with the service and it really is nice to meet so many people so enthusaistic about their clios.

I have just got back from holiday, so to those who have left emails/voicemails, I will respond as soon as I can.

Just to let you know, I have finally managed to sort out our credit card processing facility. This has been the single most asked about thing since we started and I am now glad to say that our application has been approved and the wheels are very much in motion. The facility for accepting online payments via a new online ordering service should be up and running in the next week or so.

I have also taken on larger premises so that we can continue to increase our stock levels. If anyone has any suggestions as to how we can improve our service, please dont hesitate to contact me.

Lastly, merry christmas to you all and have a good new year.

Regards

Paul, Infinicar Automotive
mailto:paul@infinicar.com">paul@infinicar.com
http://www.infinicar.comwww.infinicar.com