ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Injector opinion please??

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
I'm by no means trying to be a complete tight arse, but I've just seen these on fleebay::

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/302065700720

Opinions please?? Look to be the right thing, coming from Hong-Kong, which doesn't bother me too much, but I was wondering if anyone on here has already tried and tested these lot or not??

I'm almost tempted just for the price and treating them as disposable I guess...??

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
I have 3 working ones sitting here £10 posted on a rail
I have three good working ones, and a fourth that works but wanting to put a new set in. Will pay out the ~£30 each for new if need be, just thought I'd see what the thoughts were around these before hand... But thank you anyway :)
Well.... They're definitely injectors, and not saying they're branded so they're not fake, but they are also not genuine Marelli/Webber items...

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Cheap genuine injectors are available off that Eastern European site.

The link is around on here somewhere, just search for it.

330i. E30 Touring.
Yep, i have loads of known working good ones in the shed. £10 posted for one, £15 posted for 2. £18 posted for 3.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
There was someone selling single genuine injectors on eBay recently at a good price, think I paid sub £35 each back in March.
Also if you need them now and can't wait for postage ECP have them at a good price, they do online at least and then either ask for the online price or click and collect.