ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

injector type? turbo..

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
Right guys,

I recently bought a turbo kit but it came with what i was told 440cc injectors, they look like the ktec ones which they say are 480cc? only other thing i can think of is that they are from a megane, i know the newer 'blue tag' ones but did they ever make 'yellow tag ones'? only reason im asking is so i can get a half decent base map sorted for driving whilst sorting the niggles out and to drive to be mapped plus the fact im curious, hopefully you turbo nuts will know?

the kit is a BBPT kit from back in the day...

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
if they're yellow tagged pico's, they're 480cc, but not a good spray pattern. They're ducati injectors, designed to sit outside port throttles and spray a long thin stream of fuel in at high rpm.
Yellows will spray like 1st on left, you want them like 2nd on left. I would just buy a new set of Megane injectors

69injector08.gif