ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insert exzibit joke here... (Type r content)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
you think CS would be saying that if Renault released a mk3 200 final edition with a 2.2 F4R with 256bhp?! lol

My thoughts exactly!

I like the mugen type R's. that spoiler looks out of place though without the proper rear bumper etc

Evo 5 RS

Not saying I'm right, but says 240 there also? Not that it's that big a deal anyway. Lets talk about the wopping 170ftlbs of torque.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Listerine & Poledo
That spoiler is perhaps a little OTT but it looks a lot better than that stupid thing that many people drill holes in their Clio tailgate for.

Headshot.

Given it's a white Civic, it's got to be one of the Championship editions with the LSD.

TTRS & V50
Not really a thread fail. In fact I'd say it's quite an eye opener. OP see's stupid spoiler and thinks lol. Then is told it's a Mugen extra for said car. Is everyone then suddenly supposed to think it looks ok?

Ok i'll re-phrase, Quote Fail.

"Yo dawg, we heard you like spoilers, so we put a spoiler on your spoiler"

and no is the answer to your question, it looks sh*t as does the OEM Clio 200 Cup spoiler.