ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance for 19yo for 172

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
as title says, been a named driver for 2yrs so havent got any no claims, does anyone know how much it would be? or should i stick to my 1.2???

Cheers

hon

Turbos.
You'll probably have to go on your mums/dads insurance. At 21 with 3 years NCB i got a quote from Privilege for about £970 for a 172 worth £6500.

RB 200 Cup!
yeah - to be honest you would really need to go under a parents name otherwise most insurers wouldnt even touch you and it'll prob still be expensive - b******s!

Clio 1.2 RT (woo)
Best just to stick with 1.2 and go on your own policy, then when your NCB rise you can get on a 172/182 easily...

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
Yeah, i will ring up for quotes and then see how that goes. i cant stick with the 1.2 anymore its too slow.

Hon

Turbos.
I remember when i bought my brand new 1.2 16v at 17. Over £3k to insure. I'll be paying my dad back for car stuff for some years yet!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
21 year olds pay around 2k with no NCB's on a 172/182 so god knows for a 19 year old!! A lot would be an understatement!

Best of luck..

Tyson.