ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Groups.

Listerine & Poledo
For a more accurate answer, stick your details into Confused.com or similar.

You can get a few quid off if you go direct to the best provider shown.

Also, Autotrader.co.uk ads usually list the Insurance Groups, along with performance, emmissions and economy figures.

EDIT: Ads would need to be from traders really. Oh, and I'd avoid any carss advertised where the seller hasn't got a grip on simple spelling or grammar.

ALSO EDIT: When you declare the modificaitons on that Saxo, you'll find the insurance leaps up too.

Listerine & Poledo
As Adam says.

Just get your details into Confused.com (or similar)

Then you can just put reg. numbes in when you find a motor you like and get a decent ball-park guesstimate. Certainly better than what this place will.

Just remember to add / remove mods as and when they are on the car. Non-declaration isn't clever.

Listerine & Poledo
No hassles.

First car I presume?

If so, just avoid getting sucked into wanting a "well sik" motor, as you'll only end up poor. I'd suggest a car that's pittence to run, already has alloys (and air con), then keep it as is for a few years, until companies feel they can "trust" you to have a car that you've fettled with.

Renault Clio RS182
As above, don't worry too much about groups! I've been getting quotes on a range of vans (1.4 - 2.0) and they're all the same price give or take a few pence!