ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Quotes

Twingo GT
Seriously what is up with some insurance companies and just done some comparisons just out of curiosity...

2years NCB, 1 accident, no points, secure location and good area, working as chef,no additional drivers...

172 clio RS = £13,000
133 Twingo RS = £2500
V6 Clio RS = £3000

V6 X-type Jag (dads) = £2700

i dont get how they can price these sometimes... all having the same details etc.. its madness!!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Seriously what is up with some insurance companies and just done some comparisons just out of curiosity...

2years NCB, 1 accident, no points, secure location and good area, working as chef,no additional drivers...

172 clio RS = £13,000
133 Twingo RS = £2500
V6 Clio RS = £3000

V6 X-type Jag (dads) = £2700

i dont get how they can price these sometimes... all having the same details etc.. its madness!!

Your 19 , you've got bugger all experience . 2 years NCB , thats nothing these days and you've had 1 accident in 2 years . Your in the high risk group i'm afraid and statistics will say your more likely to have another accident sooner rather than later . Some companies clearly don't want to insure you so throw up silly quotes . Always shop about , i do every year .My renewal quote " always " goes up with Adrian Flux and i've been with em donkeys years but i always get it down below what they originally quote because they always guarantee to beat any better quote . Even when you get older mate insurance is a bummer and they sting you . Your postcode also plays a big part in your quotes .

Twingo GT
Your 19 , you've got bugger all experience . 2 years NCB , thats nothing these days and you've had 1 accident in 2 years . Your in the high risk group i'm afraid and statistics will say your more likely to have another accident sooner rather than later . Some companies clearly don't want to insure you so throw up silly quotes . Always shop about , i do every year .My renewal quote " always " goes up with Adrian Flux and i've been with em donkeys years but i always get it down below what they originally quote because they always guarantee to beat any better quote . Even when you get older mate insurance is a bummer and they sting you . Your postcode also plays a big part in your quotes .

yeah i know pal, i was just doing it for some giggles tbh...