ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Renewal - Up by over £100

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Alrite fellas.

Not a happy chappy :mad: insurance is due in a few days and my renewal quote is £512 - up from £362 daylight robbery!!

Does anyone know of a company i can try? tried a comparison site and Hastings comes up the cheapest at £480 which i think is not good either!

Anyone fire a few names to try my way? sent off for a quote from Greenlight who i've been with in the past.

Cheers.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
swift cover were £200 cheaper than anyone else for me this year, last year i was paying £620 and now im paying £407 fully cmp

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Alrite guys.

I've been in touch with some of the ones mentioned and it isn't good :(

Brentacre - nice people to deal with by the sounds of the chap i spoke to want £539, Swiftcover won't quote me for some reason Adrain Flux was £700+ :eek:

Looks like £480/£499 is the best i'll do - waiting on Sky to get back to us but can't see it being any cheaper.

I sent a webform to Stuart and Co but they need more info - tried ringing them but the number has changed it says when i ring the one they sent me :S

Cheers for the suggestions though guys.

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Sky insurance on here are cheapest for me.

Cheers, hope so for me aswell as they are the only ones i'm waiting on now!

Stuart and Co wanted £740! although they asked how i'd heard about them, mentioned Cliosport of course :approve:

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
greenlight

Greenlight won't insure anything in Manchester IIRC..... ?

Gone with Greenlight :) my postcode is a Cheshire one which gets around the Manchester won't touch you problem! ( edited my location)

I've been with them twice before in the past - quote was £499 but with a lower excess, not over the moon with that price but had to bite the bullet.

Cheers all, just hope Sky don't quote me a cheaper one when/if they get back to us.

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped
Shame you couldn't get a cheaper comparison.

I managed to get £400 of by getting a competitors quote :)

You did well there! suppose i did ok when some of the other quotes were £700+ and some a grand :eek: