ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurence

clio mk1 ph1
just passed my test n lookin to insure my car im only 17 are there any companys where ya can pay monthly??? that is also cheap for modifcations... please help cheers

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Hi Fitkin

Most insurance companies will let you pay monthly but will charge you a bit more for the luxury - usually 10 - 15% of the total.

Also I know it might be normal for teenagers nowadays, but please try and use slightly better english on the forums, lots of people don't really like the shortened words and poor spelling.

Yes I'm an old man.

Try Tesco there very good but you need to shop round
CIS are very good value for youung driver with modifications
Also try Adrian Fulx there not very good paying out though

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
MikeDX said:
Hi Fitkin

Most insurance companies will let you pay monthly but will charge you a bit more for the luxury - usually 10 - 15% of the total.

Also I know it might be normal for teenagers nowadays, but please try and use slightly better english on the forums, lots of people don't really like the shortened words and poor spelling.

Yes I'm an old man.

What you on about, lol wats wrong wit wat he said??? Fitkin, ive got a 1.4 16v mk2, my insurance when i was 17 was like £1400 with 17" wheels and an apex 60mm suspension kit, im 19 now and its gone down to £730 which is pretty good considering! but insurance will always be expensive until we are like 25 or sumthin stupid! im with norwich union btw!

clio mk1 ph1
sorry about th english.. im 17 been lookin at quotes most of them wont let me pay mothly... confusing

cheers 4 ya help

Civic Type -R FN2
Im on CIS, when i asked about modifications they just said you can do what you want that does not improve the BHP i nearly fell off my chair.

tom

Oyster Card
I'm 17 too, I think Insurance companys are a bit funny about monthly payments are they not?
Don't get me wrong I see no valid reason why they should be, the way I see it is if you don't pay a month then they cancel your policy but I think you have to be atleast 18 to take out a credit agreement, but I may be wrong.

I use the Bank of Dad. Meaning he brought the policy outright and I pay him back monthly - No intrest (Well if he thinks he's getting any he's got another think coming lol) Plus I have my own policy which is the way forward.

And yeah mate, no ones having a dig but if you take a bit of extra time to use full sentences you generally get a better response, I've never got into all this txt speak malarkey it's a bad habbit to get into if your going to be typing essays and such as I'd imagine the habbit of using txt tends to stick.