ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interest for a Group Buy on Ferrodo DS2500 Pads ?

RB 182
1. Justin-172 (Clio 172) PAID BACS
2. vdust182 ( Clio 182 ) PAID PAYPAL
3. Anim@l ( Clio 182) PAID BACS
4. Panda ( Clio 182) - Front & Rear PAID BACS
5. mark123 ( Clio 172 ) PAID BACS
6. Day (clio 172) PAID
7. Papalaz ( Clio 182) PAID BACS
8. Meek_Racing (Clio 182) - Front PAID BACS
9. fil_b ( Clio 172) PAID PAYPAL
10. rob_clio172rs ( Clio 172) PAID PAYPAL - payed by fil_b
11. Josie172cup ( Clio 172 )
12. riz ( Clio 172) PAID BACS
13. Gregg (Clio 172) PAID BACS
14. cyprinis (Clio 172) PAID PAYPAL

Justin, Limca is out now so just one left.

Last edited:
Hi all

Sorry for the lack of response on my part, i have been in cornwall for a long weekend and went for a welsh road trip today to the black mountains.

Friday is the deadline.

RB 182
Had any luck with the last one? I PM'd him about the details but no reply :( Any idea on delivery? I'm not in any rush now but I think a few people are.

I have been told a week from when the payment arrives in yozzasport's bank account.

I am slightly concerned though as yoz stated it needed to be 15+

RB 182
The last person hasn't replied to my PM or post on here so I'm guessin he is out? Did you have any luck Justin? If thats the case then we need 2 people if Yozza wants 15+ :(

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
sorted m8 any ideas roughly on dispatch?

thanks for the effort in group buy, something that i now i could never be arsed to do !! lol

Putting it all into the spread sheet and cross referencing it with my bank/paypal account this morning was a f**king nightmare. Took over an hour and a half.

Lol the spread sheet was the easy bit, it was the cross referencing it with paypal and my bank that took the time.

link day?

Where did you find them cheaper? Just a one off set or possible group buy?

In the interests of this group buy I don't think it's appropriate.
It wasn't a massive difference and I would of had to collect the items at further expense.
I'm more that happy with Justin's efforts and arrangements, group buys are not the easiest to arrange and manage so lets get on with the show...

Hi mark , i called yoz on sat as soon as i had finished putting all the info into the spread sheet, left a message saying basically i have a substantial amount of money i would like to transfer to his bank account, just needed him to let me know the details etc, but have not herd back yet.

I am emailing him now as i type too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Justine, am I too late for some of these for a 93 plate Valver?? Pretty please??

Ok i have just sent the money to Yozzasport.

I have also sent all of your details to Andrew via email.

A grand total of £1315.00 has been sent.

This is the email i had from yoz today.
s
All ordered and paid for.

I am told they should be there with your people by Wednesday at the latest.

/y0z

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
REceieved MATE TOp WORk

Cheers, will get you a drink on sunday

They all went yesterday folks, so let me know if there are any problems.

If you want to leave me trader feedback that would be appreciated.

/y0z