ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interesting Trophy Review - Youtube Content!

Clio 197 RB
I got to 2:43 and had to turn it off. What a prick!
Yea it's tinny and yea it's cheap inside but that's what sets it apart from other hot hatches!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Meh, he's entitled to his opinion. Clearly not the demographic that the car is aimed at though.

Also, has the bloke ever heard of throttle modulation? Taking the car around the block with a few 0-60 sprints isn't a car review. 'its just a Clio with a big engine thrown in...' Well, yeah. That's kinda the point.

S4 Avant
He made maybe two good points? It's not comfortable, and has good steering feel.

He was trying much too hard to be Jeremy Clarkson, and spoke the most boring load of s**t I've heard. Not because he slated the car, because he didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
What an absolute load of manure. Loving the generalisation that the French "never get the brakes right"

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
lol, he's restricted comments so he has to approve them.

I've never been a big fan of the trophy, always prefered the fully trimmed cup packed 182, but he's obviously got no concept of what it's meant to be

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
He's an idiot, he didn't even pick up on the size of the steering wheel!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
reading between the lines, he doesn't own any of the cars he reviews, he's a delivery driver

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
110% muppet.

I left a 3 part comment which attacks his skill, knowledge, and general appreciation of cars. Chances of being approved are <1%

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't watched any of his other videos, but what a s**t place to do a review from. In the car, camera mounted on the window, only a view of the steering wheel and nothing of the rest of the car at all.

Is it me or if he's a delivery driver he shouldn't really be doing this. If I was having a car delivered and found out some random knob was doing his own little review videos and putting them up on youtube i'd go ape.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's a nobber on youtube it's not going to be an in dpeth accurate review, it's his opinion, it may be wrong in many peoples eyes. Close the video and move on, no need to get all protective over the little pink sh*tboxes.

He clearly won't last long as a delivery driver if he's doing this with the cars.