ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior clock doesn't light up

172 Cup
The interior clock and heater/fan controls do not light up when the headlights are switched on. Having said that if you look really hard it is lit up just really really dim. Oh and all other interior lighting is ok dials/hazard switch panel etc
Any ideas?

Odyssey 172 phase 1
mine has started to do the same but havn't got round to looking at it, i think its the heater panel bulbs or possibly a fuse or two not sure yet, i might try have a look at it next week.

172 Cup
All fuses I checked are OK. Will investigate further at the weekend, check the voltage at the connectors.

I had this problem, i didnt have a dimmer switch but the plug is still on the loom behind the little panel where the headlight adjustment rocker switch is. Ended up not being on properly so might be worth checking that or see if the dimmer switch is faulty (if you have one).

172 Cup
Not got a dimmer but the connectors are there, I shorted out the two wires which has fixed it. Cheers LB-1