ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interior re-trim??

mondonkey tdci,
hello peeps, just giving a good mate a free plug, he is doing interior re-trims in nu-suede, does a crackin job and not mega expensive either;)

Im offering a Trimming service.
in the past i have been trimming mainly Ford fiesta's and Puma's . but looking to branch out into other cars.

What i do is take interior trim like the glove box lid, or the A, b, c pillars and the roof liner and wrap them in a nu-suede material. you may of seen people doing this.

i use the highest quality glue to ensure that the fabric never sags or bubbles under cold or heat. the adhesive is fairly expensive as is the nu-suede material, however my prices are low for the work carried out.

if you are interested then could you please contact me on N-tomo@live.co.uk

Could you provide the following info when emailing me.

Name:
Car make:
Car model:

if you could provide pictures of you interior that would be great.

im a trusted member on www.zsoc.com and have done a fair few people cars and had nothing but good feedback.

Here are a few examples

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685.
DSC01490.gif

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1023x685.
DSC01493.gif

wol_error.gif
DSC01480.gif

wol_error.gif
DSC01481.jpg

wol_error.gif
DSC01487.gif

As you can see , the black nu-suede gives the executive look, a nice upgrade to your interior.

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1022x683.
DSC00501.gif

Also available is a detailing service please email for more info n-tomo@live.co.uk
DSC01531-1.jpg

Many thanks for looking.

N T

anybody interessted??