ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internet trouble

None
I seem to be having trouble with my internet. I can't get on certain sites atm. Ive been having trouble with google, ebay and amazon amongst others. Anyone else having trouble??

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Yeah same as me, cant get on to Ebay, google, and loads of others, doing my head in!

What ISP are you on?

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Ive reset my router, modem and rebooted machine, still having probs - maybe a major server gone down somewhere?

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Isn't Tesco run by NTL? I'm having the same issues (NTL). Looks like DNS problems, manually specifying a different DNS server should fix it. If I wasn't so lazy I'd try it myself.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Strange, my dad was just complaining about the same thing on his machine. He couldn't get on ebay or bbc.co.uk but I could get on cliosport. I couldn't really be bothered to look at it so I just told him to reboot the PC and now its working. Must have just been good timing I guess cos its working now. lol

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Apparently that hasn't fixed it...

Must be an NTL proxy or DNS thats down or something

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
think yourself lucky, my BT connection just drops and doesnt come back for 3days. my dad blames the wireless router :S

sometimes if its a one off it may be your firewall playing up but seen as though there is a lot of you with this problem :) YOINK!

BMW M3 - For Sale!
ntl broadband customers maybe experiencing slow / intermittent webpage browsing due to a network fault. We are working to resolve this fault as quickly as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

logged at 9:49pm on the ntl website... that explains it!

NTL are always having routing problems, it's what they get for trying to expand too quickly and offer higher bandwith packages before they are ready to support them i'm affraid.

If in doubt, try doing some trace routes via the command prompt.