ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Re: iphone appstore must haves?

Official UK eBay app now out :)

Can anyone get this to work?

Ive been trying all day....Uninstalled re-downloaded ,still wont work.

It wont search for anything or show any details from my eBay account.:S

B

Bucko

G-Tech G force meter, does your 0-60 times too. Pretty good when in a stable cradle.

Which one mate? There seems to be about 5 different G-Force apps.

I'd be interested to see how accurate the 0-60 times are. Even if not accurate at least consistant would be good so i could compare with mates

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC

Ebay worked a treat first time for me too

Have also got :

To Do
Super Monkey Ball
AccuFuel (for working out MPG's)
LOLCats (haha)
Wikipanion

All good :D

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Finally got the eBay app working....Had to restore the phone in the end

B

Bucko

BBC iplayer is pretty cool but you have to be connected to wi-fi. I use it for when i'm in bed or at work on boring nightshifts so it's great for me.

Tesla MP3 2021

PapiJump is very addictive

Get your scores up...

Tesla MP3 2021

photo.jpg

B

Bucko

Has anyone here paid £7.49 for Dynolicious? It looks pretty cool and other forums seem to be raving on about it...

I think i'm gonna get it from itunes when i get home later

Nippy white cup

I have got it but haven't really had time to try it out but like you say there seems to be great reviews doing the rounds

Chris

Citroen DS3 DSport

I hope it's better than the free app PocketDyno that I installed today, I think that selects results at random. Apparently my vrs is 486bhp!

B

Bucko

It must be pretty accurate cus i had a quick go earlier and got 8.52 secs, sounds about right for a driver of my level and on my first attempt

BMW E46 330i Touring

When I try to connect to the Appstore, it links to the American store, the apps of which I can't download because my Apple store account is UK only... how do I get to the UK store / find UK-only apps?

BMW E46 330i Touring

Cheers, all fine now. Did sync it yesterday but the missus has managed to do all sorts of weird things to it today! Her preferred message tone is now not 'sounding' when she receives messages, despite the fact that al the other tones work fine...

B

Bucko

Did i drive past you in traffic on Fore Street, Heavitree earlier? About 1830?

Citroen DS3 DSport

Cheers, all fine now. Did sync it yesterday but the missus has managed to do all sorts of weird things to it today! Her preferred message tone is now not 'sounding' when she receives messages, despite the fact that al the other tones work fine...

Restart the iPhone and the tone will return, it's a known fault but one I've not had since the most recent firmware update.

BMW E46 330i Touring

Did i drive past you in traffic on Fore Street, Heavitree earlier? About 1830?

Quite possibly mate, I was heading back from town around then - I live in Regent Sq (just by Shaul's Bakery in Heavitree). Sorry, didn't see you!

Was I driving like a hooligan, trying to get my broken exhaust to rattle!?!

B

Bucko

No you were stationary in traffic, have you got a private plate? I was on my way to work in Sowton from Mrs Buckos house in Heavitree.

BMW E46 330i Touring

Ah right, yeah I have - C2EBO. I'll have to keep an eye out for you mate, you live at Mrs Bucko's!?!

B

Bucko

No i live in Dawlish, Mrs Bucko lives in Exeter. I'll keep at lok out for you mate

E39 530i

1,000 times better, faster, sexy (enough about me). At last we have a good and stable FACEBOOK app for the iphone.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

just bookmark the iplayer website on the desktop, it customises it for iphone when you go on there including the proper icon etc.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Wide Email is worth buying if you prefer to use the landscape keypad for email entry.

B

Bucko

Wide Email is worth buying if you prefer to use the landscape keypad for email entry.

I saw that but i don't really send emails from my phone. I really need to go on the App store on itunes rather than just on my iphone using WiFi, i'm sure i'd find more that way

Mk3 in tempest

stozza said:
Is there or was there ever a BBC iplayer app?
there was an iplayer app when iplayer was in beta but everyone found a way to straight download the mp4s and bypass the copy protection so they killed it :S

Citroen DS3 DSport

You can access the iPlayer web app if you are using a wifi connection.

App Store Apps:

To Do's
AirSharing
Remote
Last.fm
Shazam
midomi
AroundMe
MyRail Lite
Flixster
Google Earth
eBay
Units
RDP lite
Flashlight
iFooty

App Store Games

MiniPiano
DigiLite
Tap Tap
FuzzleLite
Darts
BClassicLite
Labyrinth LE
JellyCar
Tangrams LE
Sol Free

Web Apps:

BBC iPlayer
BBC Sport
Flickr

Cydia Apps:

BossPrefs
Finder
UpNpAVRenderer
StatusNotifier
openSSH

Not sure i will keep it jailbroken as the only real useful thing ive installed is StatusNotifer