ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Re: iphone appstore must haves?

i just downloaded iDie

only because of this review:

This is a peice of crap. the app is annoying I really upset my mum when it said her mum had only 2 days left. anymore of this and i gonna sue

PMSL. it is a death clock style app. it is total dog s**t tbh. but that made laugh so i had to download it for free.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

LOL I noticed that one on my iPod Touch. It only had 2/5 stars so just skipped past it.

Shooter : The Official Movie Game. 0.59p. Downloaded :cool:

1.8 Civic EX

Just picked up my iPhone today, is there a good app for cinemas and one for train times etc? I'm struggling to find good ones.

1.8 Civic EX

cheers seb, I've found another one now that's quite good, called OneTap. Found a train time one too, iRail..

List of apps on mine now...

OneTap
iRail
Flashlight
MultiConvert
UrbanSpoon
Inside Xbox
Labyrinth Lite
Tap Tap
FreeCell
GPSLite

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Shazam, TouchPhysics and Backgrounds need to be added to that list.

Things is also great!

1.8 Civic EX

Not fussed about backgrounds, use my own pics for that...unless it allows you to change the background behind the application icons?

Is shazam the "whats this tune?" thing where it works out the song your listening too?

I'll go take a look at touchphysics...

Is there one that shows you the status of the phone, battery life etc (preferably free as I'm cheap lol)

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

Just got sway !! Quality must have app

1.8 Civic EX

Tap Defense is good. Free game, but I'll be buggered if I can make it past level 30 though :(

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4

I've just got aSmartHUD, its basically a road angel for 59p !! Brilliant app for the money, detects all the fixed speed cameras i pass on the way to work, can act as a HUD at night too which is pretty fookin cool! sounds too good to be true but it really is an amazing bit of kit

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

iv got 8 pages of apps now lol.

some of the best are:

Monopoly (brill game but takes loads of time up)
guitar toolkit (brilliant guitar tuner and other tools)
iSteam (a steamed up mirror, blow to steam it up and write on it with ur finger)
iPity (mr tttttttt)
iShoot (shooting game like the tanks one i think)
Tower (free) (build tower blocks up)
Road Trip (MPG calculator)
Darts (ermm darts)
BMR (car racing)
Pac-Man lite
Banner (this is ace, they do a free one too)
aSleep (ambient sounds)
IM+ (messenger etc)
Air Hockey (just like in the arcades)
Around me (best app on there)
iGolf (golf that you swing with using iphone)
Tris (tetris)
Things (to do list planner)
Remote (remote for itunes)
Shazam (music recogniser)
Koi Pond (koi swimming about)
I Owe You (owed money to and from list)
Labrinth LE (marble game, using phone to get it from one end to the other)
Dual Level (spirit level)
Face Melter (make ur faces look funny)
Facebook
Aurora Faint (good puzzle game)

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR

Shazam, TouchPhysics and Backgrounds need to be added to that list.

Things is also great!

Lies

TouchPhysics is wack. You can complete it by rapidly tapping the screen to move the ball where you want. Silly.

Fantastic Contraption on the other hand:star:

Clio 182 FF

Is there an app to make the keypad bigger or to turn it on its side when writing text messages, please.

Thanks

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Is there an app to make the keypad bigger or to turn it on its side when writing text messages, please.

Thanks

No, they're OS provided interface components.

However, in OS 3 all the apple apps now run in landscape mode, so you'll just have to wait a little longer.

Clio 182 FF

No, they're OS provided interface components.

However, in OS 3 all the apple apps now run in landscape mode, so you'll just have to wait a little longer.
Thanks, couldnt wait that long so its on ebay, got fat fingers lol so texting was a mare.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I recently got flick fishing and colour splash, pretty awesome.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Yeah was gonna get wolf3d...anygood then?

BMW M4; S1000 RR

image2.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR

Ah, didn't need to PM. I might try a harder difficulty, I'm guessing the levels go further?

Also, I don't think I needed to buy one extra tower from level 30 onward. I did anyway though.

1.8 Civic EX

lol, yeah just go the PM.

On a side note, how do you get the pics off the iphone onto the computer, I've tried syncing but all it does is put my pics on the phone in a different folder, doesn't remove the pics/screenshots I've taken with the phone onto my pc?!?

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

Yeh wolf 3d is class looking forward to a doom now

BMW M4; S1000 RR

lol, yeah just go the PM.

On a side note, how do you get the pics off the iphone onto the computer, I've tried syncing but all it does is put my pics on the phone in a different folder, doesn't remove the pics/screenshots I've taken with the phone onto my pc?!?

I just used Picasa by Google, one program and it syncs the photos from the phone, to the computer, to my Google account online. Ideal tbh.

1.8 Civic EX

remember that game on here that everyone was raving about for a while? foget what it was called now, possible drug wars?...you get statistics like energy money, life, stamina etc and "do" missions to get money, buy property and get loads of people to join your "mob" so you can attack other people and steal thier money etc...

Audi S3 225

remember that game on here that everyone was raving about for a while? foget what it was called now, possible drug wars?...you get statistics like energy money, life, stamina etc and "do" missions to get money, buy property and get loads of people to join your "mob" so you can attack other people and steal thier money etc...

theres loads of games similar to that now, the most popular are imob and mafia live. A recent new one is undead. BTW if anyone is playing undead add me on 308521095. Thanks