ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

IPad 2 or iPad Mini

Normal iPad.

Unless you're poor ;)

But seriously, I can't think of any reason to get the mini, especially as it doesnt have retina like the ipad 2.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol sort of. I read it as the mini doesn't have retina but the 2 did.

​ignore me I'm tired :p

iPad Mini is nice, but feels a bit like a big iPhone 5 with a crap screen. iPad 2 has a screen from 1995.

Be a man and get iPad 4.

Stealth 438'd 182
i have both the ipad 2 and the ipad mini..

dont ask.. work are charitable..

but my favourite by far is ipad mini! especially if i had to buy it too as its cheaper!! i gave the 2 straight to the mrs to abuse the ipad 2 feels huge bulky and awkward to hold in comparison where as i can comfortably hold the mini and its light.. the lack of retina screen isnt an issue, screen quality for video etc is good enough.. makes my iphone feel tiny and unpractical..

think tbh its exactly the right size to be big enough to type and work on but small and light enough to be portable.

posted from my ipad mini ;)

in summary:

ipad 2

fat-girl-loves-cookies.jpg

ipad mini

Megan-Fox-in-Lingerie-is-The-Body-for-Emporio-Armani-Underwear-and-Armani-Jeans.-Think-of-her-as-the-Cristiano-Ronaldo-for-the-other-team_feature_article_horizontal.jpg

Inferno 182 CUP
Guys the reason is business.

We had an iPad 2. It doesn't need to be a 4 as its used at events and gets battered and dirty. Not splashing £400 for that.

Always found it bit clunky and large to use for note taking and calender entries etc .. So figured that the mini would be a much better fit.

We have am event this week with an estimated 85000 people attending. I do not want to be fumbling on a big screen and struggling to type and hold crap at the same time.

Anyway sold iPad 2 for £200 and picking up iPad mink for £200 in a few hours. (Brand new)

Guys the reason is business.

We had an iPad 2. It doesn't need to be a 4 as its used at events and gets battered and dirty. Not splashing £400 for that.

Always found it bit clunky and large to use for note taking and calender entries etc .. So figured that the mini would be a much better fit.

We have am event this week with an estimated 85000 people attending. I do not want to be fumbling on a big screen and struggling to type and hold crap at the same time.

Anyway sold iPad 2 for £200 and picking up iPad mink for £200 in a few hours. (Brand new)

OT but what events do you do?!

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
The mini is great not as heavy or bulky as the main ipad.

​vote for mini