ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ipads

535d / t5 caravelle
i'm presuming this is a 4th generation one after further investigation....

535d / t5 caravelle
cheers for confirmation,i don't want to be buying an older version by mistake as it seems there's a lot to choose from still when you look around.

Flamer
A lot of places have deals on iPads at the minute, like play.com an apple actually had some on Black Friday. Look around, but the air is the new one an before that iPad "4" depends what your looking for but there are enough apple buffs on here to help you out.

535d / t5 caravelle
currys seems to be the best bet so far, ipad airs are out of my budget really

Leon Cupra 300
I've just got an Air. It's my first one so got nothing to compare to but I'd wait another month and get one of these!

ITB BG 182
i'm presuming this is a 4th generation one after further investigation....

From the actual advert...
You'll find the latest version, iOS 6, already installed on the iPad 4 th generation. So straight out of the box, you get more than 200 new features to make the things you do every day even better.Seamless

As already said, wait for the iPad Air, I have seen some of the 4th Gens going for £50-£80 less than the others as they're trying to shift them.

535d / t5 caravelle
oh s**t! too late, ordered a 4th gen for £347! might get curry cover plan, so when they become obsolete, and i accidentely brake my ipad they will send me an ipad air! as the man in currys said lol

ITB BG 182
oh s**t! too late, ordered a 4th gen for £347! might get curry cover plan, so when they become obsolete, and i accidentely brake my ipad they will send me an ipad air! as the man in currys said lol
After knowing some one who works for Currys, they will have enough to last a little while of people going 'Oh I accidentally broke my old iPad can I have a new air one please'....

535d / t5 caravelle
worth a try ;) i am going to be more than happy with any ipad in reality as iv'e never owned one before, and i probably wont bother with the care plan tbh, could have just bought an air by the time iv'e paid for the cover, suppose it is something to bear in mind though, as there will be 2 toddlers messing around with it no doubt.

Last edited:
  Leon Cupra 300

I don't get that. With the cash back deal they have at the minute an iPad Air would of been £370.. Unless they do the same deal on older models?

either way for the sake of £50 why have the old one!?

535d / t5 caravelle
I wanted 32 gb, the equivalent air would have been £100 more, oh and we bought 2, so it would have been £200 more