ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone 3g s or Blackberry curve 8900

Clio_Smart
I currently have the first Iphone released, its jaibroken. I cant go on the net etc so i use the basics - calls,texts and pictures.

My contract is basically finished and i have received my pac code from vodafone as im thinking of going onto 02 to take out a contract on the Iphone 3g s, then i can use email,apps etc

I have seen the Blackberry curve 8900 and think its really smart, im now in 2 minds on what to go for ?

18 month contracts - £35 a month both around 600 mins 500 texts and unlimited internet and email but the Iphone 3g s 16gb black will cost around £185 unlike the Blackberry which will be free but the £185 doesnt bother at all.

I have never really used email/internet on my phones before and rather excitied about it, being connected to the net 24/7.

Whats your opinion guys ?

Thanks

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Blackberry bold owns the curve mate.

If you want a touch screen buy the iphone if you don't, then get the bold.

It's an awesome piece of kit.

iPhone is the best phone in the world right now. Some people with bananas for fingers can't use it, and hate it. They're crippled, and wrong.

iPhone.

Better than yours. C*nt.
Stupid question TBH. I hate my Cackberry, and it's the better one (9000). iPhone pwnz it in every way - the browser is better, the messaging is better, the emails are better, and that's the s**t the Cackberry was designed to do!

Hell, I think it's even getting to the point where iPhones pwn Cackberries on the golf course as well.