ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BMW F31
I know it's a 'ask Apple' kind of question, but would anyone have an idea whether I'd pop into to the store I bought my bumper from for a refund or do it online as a 'bulk' thing?

Would my local Apple "genius'" look at me strange if I rock up tomorrow morning saying "givez me my monies back...."

One of the editors from engadget did exactly that at the regent street store, walked in got his cash and walked out with his bumper.

Ok got bored flicking through over 100 pages of this... Anyone able to tell me why the option to send an MMS has disappeared from my 3gs since the update... im not saying it wont send... the actual option to do so (i.e the button) has gone!?

A silver one
Nipped into the O2 store in Hanley earlier. They'd had a delivery of 18, 32gb phones this morning. I asked about using O2 Open with an iPhone 4 contract and they said there would be no problem. Fingers crossed they've still got some after I've got my O2 Open code from work on Monday!

Bit of a different question (i.e. not signal, bar, bumper, returning, blah blah blah) for the peeps who've had them since launch. You've probably had your 1st months bill by now? Have any of you gone over the 500mb data allowance?

cheers,
Matt

BMW E46 330i Touring
Popped into the Apple store today and the guy said he wouldn't be able to refund my bumper yet as they're waiting for more info. He suggested it would be a completely online process...

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
ive used 68.9mb since lauch and im on voda i need to use it more. thought i was using it loads though

BMW E46 330i Touring
Nope Wifi doesn't count when you're at home / connected to a private network.

Public Wifi counts I think though.

LY 200
Out of interest how much am likely to get for my 32 gig if i was to sell it in the next few weeks chaps?

Not a mark on it.

fiesta 1.25
No it doesn't count if its on your home wifi, not sure if it actually counts it up in your settings on your phone though and your just not charged?

Totally off topic but does it make anyone else physically sick when someone puts Iphone,IPHONE,IPhone or iphone?

Ok got bored flicking through over 100 pages of this... Anyone able to tell me why the option to send an MMS has disappeared from my 3gs since the update... im not saying it wont send... the actual option to do so (i.e the button) has gone!?
anyone?

Citroen DS3 DSport
This is the first chance I have had to comment on Apple's press conference. What a load of b****cks that was. They demonstrate a 3GS losing signal in the same way as a iPhone 4 when gripped in a specific way. I used a 3GS for a year and not once did it ever do that with me no matter how I held it. Apple spin machine speaking shite once again.

why is the i phone 500 odd pound here but 300 dollars in america isnt there someway of using a american i phone ??

£500 Sim Free, $300 on contract with AT&T.

This is the first chance I have had to comment on Apple's press conference. What a load of b****cks that was. They demonstrate a 3GS losing signal in the same way as a iPhone 4 when gripped in a specific way. I used a 3GS for a year and not once did it ever do that with me no matter how I held it. Apple spin machine speaking shite once again.

Totally agree. As soon as I read that, I tested the 'death grip' on my wife's 3GS - It did nothing, infact the signal went from 4 bars to 5 LOL.

Lou

This happened when I updated my 3GS - only way to fix it was to restore iPhone and set it up as a new phone.

LY 200
o2.

Or are you asking which phone as we are in an iPhone 4 thread arnt we silly? Haha ;)

Im contemplating letting it go and getting hold of the white one (when it comes out) dependent on the price i would get for mine.

o2.

Or are you asking which phone as we are in an iPhone 4 thread arnt we silly? Haha ;)

Im contemplating letting it go and getting hold of the white one (when it comes out) dependent on the price i would get for mine.

Dude, this thread is full of compete retards. There's been at least 150 posts about valuations of various models.

I doubt very much you'll get more than you paid for it. Best bet would be to just take it back to the shop.

LY 200
Haha - I didnt know about the retards so you are forgiven love!

Its on contract so i would hope i would get more than i paid for it but if it wouldnt pull in £400 (at least) it wouldnt really be worth doing anyway.

DCi
the new 'places' feature is well handy in photos.

last night someone asked me about when i went to wembley so to show them the pics i went to wembley on the map and got just the right pictures
then someone asked me about my car crash so i went there on the map and just brought up those pics.

impressed i must say. apart from it didn't work in greece for obvious reasons :( gonna work out if i can add a pin

Status
Not open for further replies.