ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DB.

BMW 440i
Re: iPhone Event - 4/10/2011 - Read post #1 before asking questions

It's people like you that hold up the line ;)

It's going to sell by the boatload. Anyone who thinks differently is retarded. Not as retarded as that Jonny guy, but close. People moaned about the 3G > 3GS switch but it still sold better.

:eek:, As long as im ok!

Tbf, the difference from the 3G to 3GS is HUGE! It's been so frustrating using this 3 recently. Manager said it's ok to pre order whilst at work as we finish at 12 anyway, so ill just work a little over, so all go for me :)

A silver one

Just sat at work listening to fat guy (with a jail-broken 3GS) tell people they should stay with their Android phones, that the the 4GS is "7x faster than the 4" (WTF?) and that the iPhone 5 has got a 12mp camera and is released in June.... :(

Not massively impressed by the S but then I suppose it's nothing unexpected.

Fail on my part of going to the states on the morning of the 12th so no iOS 5 for me :dapprove:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

Just sat at work listening to fat guy (with a jail-broken 3GS) tell people they should stay with their Android phones, that the the 4GS is "7x faster than the 4" (WTF?) and that the iPhone 5 has got a 12mp camera and is released in June.... :(

Virgin.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport

the graphics processor is 7 x faster, CPU is 2 x faster.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to say this, some people are uber retarded.

I actually dread apple releasing stuff now because the woodwork is opened by retards. Gets frustrating listening to their inferiority complexes!

AK

M240i

God, I've got a lot to catch up on, 566 posts!

Not even watched the Keynote either :(

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

Well I'm disappointed tbh. Im going to sell the iPhone 4 and get a htc just to teach apple a lesson.

Hopefully my misses won't want one now as she just wanted a new shape. Cheaper Christmas pressie FTW.

I'm going to say this, some people are uber retarded.

I actually dread apple releasing stuff now because the woodwork is opened by retards. Gets frustrating listening to their inferiority complexes!
This.

Some people are actually too stupid to insult TBH.

dCi 80 tractor

Nice phone but it will be outdated by this time next week. Google is going to makes its move...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Well I'm disappointed tbh. Im going to sell the iPhone 4 and get a htc just to teach apple a lesson.

Hopefully my misses won't want one now as she just wanted a new shape. Cheaper Christmas pressie FTW.

Tim just emailed me, he said to tell you he wants you to get a HTC.

Point proved. You're definitely an ideal HTC customer.

2014 Focus Titanium

Who's tim?

It's Apple Clique humour: Tim from Apple.

I find it funny that when people mentioned that other phones had better cameras than the iPhone 4, all iPhone 4 owners said they didn't want a better camera because it was perfectly fine, now suddenly it's a great upgrade lmao. Let's be honest, most people expected/wanted more, but it could have had no upgrades and a turd mounted to it and all the Apple lads would have said it was amazing.

However I will say one thing, I agree with Revels that it will sell by the boatload. Of course it will, it's Apple.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Camera in the iPhone 4 is perfectly fine.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport

Camera in the iPhone 4 is perfectly fine.

i find it looks fine on the iPhone, but if you want a A4 size print, the quality isn't quite good enough. suffers in low light conditions as well, which hopefully will be improved with the new camera :)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Yup

2.2 bar shed.

i find it looks fine on the iPhone, but if you want a A4 size print, the quality isn't quite good enough. suffers in low light conditions as well, which hopefully will be improved with the new camera :)

Who the f**k is going to print A4 photos from an iPhone? And of course its terrible in low light, have you seen the size of the sensor?

Audi A4 1.8T Sport

Who the f**k is going to print A4 photos from an iPhone? And of course its terrible in low light, have you seen the size of the sensor?

sigh.

yes i know its not a bloody SLR.

The camera is a good improvement on the old one, so i would expect a improvement on the new one.

why wouldnt i want to print a photo in A4? the resolution is high enough? isnt the point of having a camera so you can take pictures? you dont buy a printer and then not fukin print anything.

This pic is from my iPhone, doesnt look as good on PC as it does on the phone: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c392/willahatch/cb69756e.jpg

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Flol @ printing A4 from a camera phone... Awwwsum!

Infact why would you print an A4 picture anyway?

Camera means nothing imo it's just great that it's better. The iPhone4 one is superb for a phone that didn't concentrate on having the best camera on the market.

MP don't mean shiz afterall...

Audi A4 1.8T Sport

i have a collection of pictures on the wall at home, some are from my iphone as that was all i had at the time. i always have my phone, i dont always have a camera.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Please stop posting things that are already known. If you think you have "new" information. Check the first post before you post it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

The missus fancied one but i'm going to stick with the 4 and iOS5 then at least it's a simple upgrade to the next model at the end of my contract.

I'm not fussed at how long away that is but i'm sure there are already some retards making ps' of the "iPhone5" for next June 100million%.

I'll get it when it comes. No rush. Imo the 4 is still a fantastic phone and in no way "behind the times". I'd like the 4s no doubt but i'm not desperate tbh.

Rav4

Nice phone but it will be outdated by this time next week.

Things go out of date really quickly, but I don't think it's a fair statement. There are phones out there with 12mp, doesn't mean they are any better. It's all numbers which don't really mean that much in the grand scheme of things.

iPhone 4S is an excellent phone, not sure if it's a big enough reason to upgrade from an iPhone4, both are superb phones.

It will sell sh1t loads.

I for one, would love it simply for the increased reception!

The battery is supposed to be better, I wonder if that is a hardware improvement or software.

A5 chip on the ATV3 next? Yes please.

M3, Cup racer'd 182

Please stop posting things that are already known. If you think you have "new" information. Check the first post before you post it.

Sorry my bad

DB.

BMW 440i

If the 5 comes out, ill simply sell my 4S and get one of those.

For now though, the 4S will be a million miles better than my replacement 3 (broken 3GS)

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V

Im upgrading from a 3GS to 4. 3GS battery life is sad now :~(

DB.

BMW 440i

Not going to go 4S?

AK

M240i

4S for me.

In Jan.

iPhone 5 in June?

AK

M240i

Lower battery life makes me sad.

57 Clio Campus Sport

This is a joke right?

Last edited:

Stop being a dickhead unless you want a ban.

You had a thread locked. Get over it.